General Information About Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts
Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts Las Vegas provides educational programs that prepare students for professional opportunities and career success in the international hospitality industry by providing an individualized, hands-on education in the classic and modern culinary arts. Through the guidance of the faculty, theoretical concepts, as well as practical and creative applications, are addressed in the curricula and reinforced by interaction with professionals in the industry.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 71%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,036 Native American 18 Asian 74 African American 138 Hispanic 149 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 756 Enrolled FullTime Graduates