General Information About Marinello Schools of Beauty
Our mission is to help our students develop the required technical abilities, academic achievement and interpersonal skills to succeed in a career in Cosmetology. We are dedicated to providing a nurturing enviornment where cleanliness and safety are part of our daily focus.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 85%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 252 Native American 10 Asian 16 African American 4 Hispanic 41 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 134 Enrolled FullTime Graduates