General Information About Sierra Nevada College
Our graduates will be scholars of and contributors to a sustainable world. SNC combines the liberal arts and professional preparedness through an interdisciplinary curriculum which emphasizes entrepreneurial thinking and environmental, social, economic, and educational sustainability.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- Town: Fringe
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 309 Percent Admitted 55% Men Admitted 54% Women Admitted 56% Full Time Retention Rate 61%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 440 560 Math 440 560
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 20 23
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,283 Native American 15 Asian 41 African American 60 Hispanic 86 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 449 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 302