General Information About The Art Institute of Las Vegas
We are Professional Educators, educating Creative Professionals.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 4-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 544 Percent Admitted 51% Men Admitted 55% Women Admitted 48% Full Time Retention Rate 60%
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $23,700 Room & Board Charge $5,850 Books & Supplies Cost $3,500 Dorm Capacity 150
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,838 Native American 30 Asian 160 African American 135 Hispanic 214 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,057 Enrolled FullTime Graduates