General Information About Western Nevada College
Western Nevada College inspires success in our community through opportunities that cultivate creativity, intellectual growth and technological excellence, in an environment that nurtures individual potential and respects differences.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 7,808 Native American 254 Asian 211 African American 84 Hispanic 718 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,579 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0