General Information About Great Bay Community College
Great Bay Community College provides accessible, student-centered, quality higher education programs for a diverse population of students seeking career, degree or transfer opportunities. A strong commitment to lifelong learning is reflected in our policies, programs and activities. We will continue our strong tradition of providing education in the sciences, career and technical programs as well as in liberal arts. We endeavor to promote economic development through community engagement and workforce development for the region.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 51%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 2,946 Native American 15 Asian 71 African American 24 Hispanic 20 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 594 Enrolled FullTime Graduates