General Information About Hesser College
The mission of Hesser College is to provide a high-quality, student-oriented, professionally focused, affordable learning experience. Our programs foster student learning with opportunities to launch, enhance, or change careers in a diverse global society. The College is committed to general education, a student-centered service and support approach, and applied scholarship in a practical environment.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- 2-4 years certificate
- Bachelor's degree
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 46%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 5,864 Native American 16.0 Asian 42.0 African American 86.0 Hispanic 447.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 2,427 Enrolled FullTime Graduates