General Information About Lakes Region Community College
The mission of Lakes Region Community College is to serve all students seeking a high-quality education, emphasizing active learning and personal attention, whether their goal is to transfer to a four-year college or university, enter immediately into employment in a technical or professional field, or simply improve their current skills and knowledge. We prepare students to meet their personal goals as well as the needs of business, industry, and the community; and we support the community through our involvement in educational, social, cultural, and economic development activities.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Town: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 64%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 2,220 Native American 2 Asian 12 African American 8 Hispanic 9 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 663 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0