General Information About New Hampshire Institute of Art
The mission of the New Hampshire Institute of Art is three-fold. First, to provide a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree program that emphasizes a traditional approach stressing the integration of creative, aesthetic, technical and critical skills in artistic expression. Second, to offer a Continuing Education program that serves the community in all the instructional areas of the Institute. And, finally, to provide an ongoing series of public exhibitions and lectures that support all of the educational programs.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Study abroad
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- Postbaccalaureate certificate
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 71%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 397 Native American 0.0 Asian 6.0 African American 2.0 Hispanic 0.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 442 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 7