General Information About NHTI-Concord's Community College
NHTI is a public community college serving students, businesses, and the community by providing excellent academic, technical, and professional education. Believing in the unique value of each individual, we dedicate ourselves to sustaining a progressive and evolving learning community that empowers students, faculty, staff, and alumni to succeed in their personal and professional lives. We therefore commit ourselves to the following: * blue arrow Excellence in teaching * blue arrow Academic integrity * blue arrow Lifelong learning * blue arrow Application of current technology * blue arrow Appreciation for diversity * blue arrow Shared governance * blue arrow Mutual respect for students and colleagues * blue arrow A welcoming physical and social environment * blue arrow Responsiveness to business, industry, and the community In an environment of ongoing self-evaluation, we will uphold, expand, and improve opportunities for student success by fostering institutional accessibility, supporting student achievement, encouraging innovative teaching, promoting transfer and employment options, and participating in the life of the community.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Town: Fringe
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 2,924 Percent Admitted 69% Men Admitted 73% Women Admitted 64% Full Time Retention Rate 61%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 5,839 Native American 22 Asian 96 African American 124 Hispanic 103 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 2,388 Enrolled FullTime Graduates