General Information About Saint Anselm College
Saint Anselm is a Catholic, Benedictine college providing all its students a distinctive liberal arts education that incorporates opportunities for professional and career preparation. It does so in a learning community that encourages the lifelong pursuit of the truth and fosters intellectual, moral and spiritual growth to sustain and enrich its graduates' personal lives, work, and engagement within local, national, and global communities.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- ROTC (Army, Air Force)
- Teacher certification
- Study abroad
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Roman Catholic
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- Suburb: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 3,664 Percent Admitted 77% Men Admitted 79% Women Admitted 75% Full Time Retention Rate 85%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 500 600 Math 510 600 Writing 500 600
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 21 26 English 21 25 Math 20 27 Writing 21 25
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 2,006 Native American 10 Asian 26 African American 20 Hispanic 29 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,857 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0