General Information About Seacoast Career School-Manchester Campus
Seacoast Career Schools trains individuals for allied health career opportunities. Seacoast Career Schools will continue to develop and operate a variety of courses and programs designed to train students for entry-level positions which provide opportunities for growth and advancement.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 567 Native American 0 Asian 4 African American 1 Hispanic 2 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 388 Enrolled FullTime Graduates