General Information About Upper Valley Educators Institute
Committed to great teaching and learning, UVEI prepares people with strong ideals and diverse experience for careers as inspiring teachers and school leaders.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- </div><div style="font-weight:bold;padding-top:6px">Special Learning Opportunities</div>Teacher certification
- Postbaccalaureate certificate
- Post-master's certificate
- Town: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 53 Native American 0.0 Asian 0.0 African American 1.0 Hispanic 0.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates Enrolled FullTime Graduates 55