General Information About White Mountains Community College
Mission WMCC Mission Statement The White Mountains Community College provides high quality academic, technical, and professional higher education services, preparing students to be educationally and professionally positioned to meet personal goals and the needs of business, industry, and the community.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Town: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 63%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,579 Native American 13.0 Asian 12.0 African American 5.0 Hispanic 6.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 417 Enrolled FullTime Graduates