General Information About Academy of Massage Therapy
Our Mission is to provide comprehensive training in massage therapy in a supportive atmosphere, so that our graduates will gain the financial independence, professional status and self esteem that this career provides.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 82%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 281 Native American 0.0 Asian 20.0 African American 56.0 Hispanic 120.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 197 Enrolled FullTime Graduates