General Information About Anthem Institute-North Brunswick
The mission of Anthem Institute is to provide quality postsecondary education focused on career success in the fields of Allied Health Care and Technology and to provide a learning environment that inspires all students to realize their full potential.
This school is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 70%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,002 Native American 3.0 Asian 61.0 African American 230.0 Hispanic 211.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 438 Enrolled FullTime Graduates