General Information About Artistic Academy of Hair Design
We are dedicated to providing an opportunity to pursue a career in the Art and Sciences of Cosmetology. (Hair, Skin and Nails) It is our desire to lay a foundation in both theory and practical that will prepare our students for an exciting journey leading to high self-esteem and a quality lifestyle. We strive to exceed not only what is expected from us, but also what we expect of ourselves.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 91%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 258 Native American 0.0 Asian 3.0 African American 13.0 Hispanic 31.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 188 Enrolled FullTime Graduates