General Information About Capri Institute of Hair Design
Our goal is to help you become that promising professional by training you in the principles and practices of professional Cosmetology (Hair, Skin and Nails.) Upon successful completion of your chosen program of study at CAPRI Institute, you will be prepared to meet state licensing requirements.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 92%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 203 Native American 1.0 Asian 10.0 African American 42.0 Hispanic 45.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 95 Enrolled FullTime Graduates