General Information About Concorde School of Hair Design-Bloomfield
At Empire, everything we do is dedicated to helping our students reach their dreams. Our core purpose: "To Create Opportunities for People to Improve Their Lives"
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 50%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 322 Native American 0 Asian 2 African American 240 Hispanic 69 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 95 Enrolled FullTime Graduates