General Information About Dover Business College
Dover Business College prepares students to succeed in professional careers and in today's diverse global world by integrating liberal arts, professional competencies, ethical practices, and career-focused education. A welcoming and supportive learning environment encourages students of all backgrounds to achieve successful careers, embrace lifelong learning, and live responsibly in a diverse society.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 935 Percent Admitted 58% Men Admitted 60% Women Admitted 58% Full Time Retention Rate 65%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,543 Native American 0.0 Asian 92.0 African American 365.0 Hispanic 634.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 811 Enrolled FullTime Graduates