General Information About Fairleigh Dickinson University-College at Florham
Fairleigh Dickinson University is a center of academic excellence dedicated to the preparation of world citizens through global education. The University strives to provide students with the multi-disciplinary, intercultural, and ethical understandings necessary to participate, lead, and prosper in the global marketplace of ideas, commerce and culture.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- ROTC (Army, Air Force)
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- Postbaccalaureate certificate
- Master's degree
- Post-master's certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 3,496 Percent Admitted 62% Men Admitted 60% Women Admitted 65% Full Time Retention Rate 75%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 460 550 Math 460 570 Writing 460 560
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 3,841 Native American 15.0 Asian 176.0 African American 270.0 Hispanic 247.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 2,295 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 375