General Information About Fox Institute of Business-Clifton
Thank you for your interest in FOX Institute. Students have been gaining the necessary real world skills that employers expect through career-oriented programs at FOX Institute for over 84 YEARS! Our specialized, "hands-on" programs focus in the high demand careers of Healthcare, Business, and Computer Technology and can allow you to begin your new career in less time than you think. Our faculty and staff are dedicated to providing students with the necessary knowledge and skills needed to assist you in securing employment in today's job market.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 64%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 529 Native American 0.0 Asian 14.0 African American 77.0 Hispanic 336.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 436 Enrolled FullTime Graduates