General Information About Harris School of Business-Hamilton Campus
knowledge, which will gain them both the respect and means of rewarding self-support. Harris school of Business provides students with a solid educational foundation with which to build their future professional development.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 65%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 870 Native American 21.0 Asian 16.0 African American 377.0 Hispanic 123.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 264 Enrolled FullTime Graduates