General Information About Healthcare Training Institute
It is the mission of the Healthcare Training Institute to provide quality education for our students. We specialize in training Health Careers such as Phlebotomy Technician, Diagnostic Medical Sonographer, Pharmacy Technician, Medical Assistant Technician, Medical Billing Specialist and Electrocardiogram Technician. General basic computer training is also taught as it relates and complements each healthcare discipline area.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 168 Percent Admitted 64% Men Admitted 55% Women Admitted 65% Full Time Retention Rate 85%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 121 Native American 0.0 Asian 8.0 African American 59.0 Hispanic 29.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 134 Enrolled FullTime Graduates