General Information About Hohokus School of Trade and Technical Sciences
Eastwick College is an Institution of Higher Education whose mission is to prepare students for meaningful careers. In continuing with this philosophy, Eastwick Colleges offers continuing education courses to meet community and professionals as well as graduate and faculty continuing education needs.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 83%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 313 Native American 0.0 Asian 3.0 African American 127.0 Hispanic 109.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 137 Enrolled FullTime Graduates