General Information About Institute for Therapeutic Massage
Our goal is to ensure that the Institute for Therapeutic Massage graduates exceed the expectations of the massage, bodywork and wellness community aa competent, qulaified, and ethical professionals.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 154 Native American 0 Asian 2 African American 42 Hispanic 17 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 132 Enrolled FullTime Graduates