General Information About Keyskills Learning
The mission of KeySkills Learning, Inc. is to provide a complete educational experience designed to develop professional competencies and awareness for business careers and provide knowledge, understanding and skills to meet the demands of our ever-changing technological society.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 91%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 109 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 28 Hispanic 39 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 56 Enrolled FullTime Graduates