General Information About Lincoln Technical Institute
Engine City Technical Institute will strive to be the most complete and successful pure diesel industry technical school in the US. We will strive to recruit and train students with the values and skills necessary to succeed in the diesel industry. We will partner with the trucking/busing, construction/industrial, power generation, transport refrigeration, marine and related fields to serve the public and the industry with the highest quality and ethics.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Credit for life experiences.
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 74%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 265 Native American 0 Asian 11 African American 65 Hispanic 75 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 309 Enrolled FullTime Graduates