General Information About Metro Auto Electronics Training Institute
Metro Auto offers courses in the installation of auto sound, auto security, mobile video, navigation, and in enclosure design & custom fabrication. Metro has job placement throughout the entire country through our job placement department.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 43 Percent Admitted 79% Men Admitted 79% Women Admitted 100% Full Time Retention Rate %
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 82 Native American 0 Asian 1 African American 42 Hispanic 30 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 30 Enrolled FullTime Graduates