General Information About Monmouth County Vocational School District
The Monmouth County Vocational School District prepares students for an evolving workplace and further education through achievement of the New Jersey Core Curriculum Content Standards at all grade levels in specialized academic, career and technical programs and lifelong learning opportunities.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 86%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 153 Native American 0.0 Asian 4.0 African American 28.0 Hispanic 9.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 160 Enrolled FullTime Graduates