General Information About Muhlenberg Harold B. & Dorothy A. Snyder Schools-School of Nursing
WE ARE COMMITTED TO EXCELLENCE IN PROVIDING QUALITY AND COMPASSIONATE HEALTHCARE SERVICES TO OUR DIVERSE COMMUNITIES.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 2-4 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 75 Percent Admitted 64% Men Admitted 68% Women Admitted 59% Full Time Retention Rate 50%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 535 Native American 2 Asian 101 African American 135 Hispanic 81 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 63 Enrolled FullTime Graduates