General Information About Ocean County Vocational-Technical School
The mission of the Ocean County Vocational Technical School system is to prepare students for job placement or further education leading to successful employment.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Total Financial Aid Amounts Issued Pell Grants $187,917 Other Federal Grants $0 Scholarships & Fellowships $230,275 Discount Applied to Tuition/Fee $230,275 Average Grant Dollars Issued $0 Avg. Scholarship and Fellowships $115,138
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 480 Native American 1 Asian 8 African American 33 Hispanic 58 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 504 Enrolled FullTime Graduates