General Information About Omega Institute
Omega Institute has been offering medical career training for over 30 years. The school offers programs designed to prepare its graduates for careers in the allied health field. For those who want to be a part of the medical community without going to medical school, Omega Institute offers several possibilities. Each year the Omega Institute graduates graduates many clinical medical assistants, pharmacy technicians, massage therapists, phlebotomists, and surgical technicians. We are also looking forward to the same continued success in our two new programs, Cardiovascular Technology and Computerized Business Technology.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 177 Percent Admitted 86% Men Admitted 57% Women Admitted 87% Full Time Retention Rate 96%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 225 Native American 0 Asian 2 African American 66 Hispanic 83 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 80 Enrolled FullTime Graduates