General Information About P B Cosmetology Education Center
Our fundamental goal is to proivde high-quality education to train students in the principles and practices of cosmetology arts and sciences. Our curriculum is relevant to the needs of the student and his/her ability to seek and obtain gainful employment with preparation for state licensing. We strive to prepare students for the opportunity to enter, progress in, and make a contribution to the profession.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 90%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 265 Native American 0.0 Asian 0.0 African American 22.0 Hispanic 17.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 154 Enrolled FullTime Graduates