General Information About PC Age II
PC AGE's mission is to provide world class career education to become a professional in the field of Information Technology (IT)within a relatively short time.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 35 Percent Admitted 97% Men Admitted 97% Women Admitted 100% Full Time Retention Rate 70%
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 57 Native American 0 Asian 3 African American 21 Hispanic 13 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 72 Enrolled FullTime Graduates