General Information About PC Age
PC AGE's mission is to provide world class career education to become a professional in the field of Information Technology (IT) within a relatively short time.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 89 Percent Admitted 98% Men Admitted 97% Women Admitted 100% Full Time Retention Rate 36%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 69 Native American 0 Asian 11 African American 32 Hispanic 16 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 101 Enrolled FullTime Graduates