General Information About Pennco Tech
Development of an individual by formal education and training leads to a more fruitful life for that individual, promotes morale and intelligence, conserves humas resources and efforts, aids in the production of wealth, and contributes to economic stability and progress. From a practical point of view this philosophy indicates that, since learning takes place within the student, the school is dedicated to helping the student learn. Further, since the school is sensitive to the student's ultimate objective, employment, and employer's needs, learning involves not only technical information, but the other qualities and attitudes that develop the total human being. Thus the student is made aware of the need for self-discipline, neat appearance, clear and concise writing, confident speech, cooperation, honesty, and the many other characteristics that the employer finds desirable in a good employee.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 348 Percent Admitted 89% Men Admitted 88% Women Admitted 93% Full Time Retention Rate 72%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,204 Native American 0.0 Asian 20.0 African American 336.0 Hispanic 168.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 661 Enrolled FullTime Graduates