General Information About Prism Career Institute
To prepare our students for careers of their choice through quality training in current industry skils that enable them to succeed in professions that provide satisfaction and an enhanced qualtiy of life.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 116 Percent Admitted 63% Men Admitted 67% Women Admitted 63% Full Time Retention Rate 69%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 387 Native American 0 Asian 11 African American 185 Hispanic 67