General Information About Roman Academy of Beauty Culture
To train the student to successfully pass the State Board Examination for a State License and entry-level employment. To prepare men and women Academically, Technically, and Psychologically in the Beauty Culture Industry. To prepare a well balanced, flexible, and productive member of the community.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 85%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 149 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 9 Hispanic 42 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 84 Enrolled FullTime Graduates