General Information About Salem Community College
The mission of Salem Community College’s Educational Opportunity Fund (EOF) Program is to provide comprehensive supportive services and financial assistance to eligible students who have demonstrated the potential to excel in a challenging educational environment. The EOF Program is also dedicated to instilling the skills, habits and inclinations necessary for students to earn associate degrees or certificates to transfer to four-year institutions or join the workforce as productive members of society.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 61%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,870 Native American 11 Asian 30 African American 402 Hispanic 78 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 888 Enrolled FullTime Graduates