General Information About StenoTech Career Institute
Our mission is to cultivate the finest information reporters in the industry – a mission that has been reflected by a graduate placement rate of nearly 95 percent over the past 20 years since our opening in 1989.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 19 Percent Admitted 100% Men Admitted 100% Women Admitted 100% Full Time Retention Rate 100%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 73 Native American 0.0 Asian 0.0 African American 5.0 Hispanic 8.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 104 Enrolled FullTime Graduates