General Information About Teterboro School of Aeronautics
"Teterboro School of Aeronautics is dedicated to providing programs that prepare students for rewarding technical careers in business, industry, and government. The school was founded on the belief that persons seeking to improve themselves can, and will do so, when offered an educational opportunity supported by a dedicated staff, and the training resources necessary to achieve their occupational and career goals."
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 94%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 206 Native American 0.0 Asian 16.0 African American 26.0 Hispanic 107.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 165 Enrolled FullTime Graduates