General Information About Warren County Community College
Warren County Community College maintains a mission of building a community of learners through accessible, quality learning opportunities designed to meet personal aspirations.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 62%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 2,373 Native American 8.0 Asian 58.0 African American 126.0 Hispanic 143.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,063 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0