General Information About De Wolff College Hair Styling and Cosmetology
The College has,as its principal mission, the training of qualified Cosmetologist,Estheticians,Manicurists/Estheticians,Manicurist/Pedicurists, and Instructors. To prepare them to pass the State Board Examinations; render good service to patrons; to conscietiouslu prepare the to be an asset to their future emplyers. Presenting an organized approach to students and patrons by constantly endeavoring to improve the operation by encouraging staff to attend clinics, seminars, etc., to keep abreast of the everchanging developments and techniques in all phases of our industry.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 84%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 197 Native American 13.0 Asian 5.0 African American 11.0 Hispanic 95.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 140 Enrolled FullTime Graduates