General Information About Navajo Technical College
Navajo Technical College is committed to offering quality technical, vocational and academic degrees and community education in a student-oriented, hand-on learning environment based on the Diné Philosophy of Education: Nitsáhákees, Nahátáh, Iína, Sihasin.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Rural: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 88%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 692 Native American 692 Asian 0 African American 0 Hispanic 0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 654 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0