General Information About New Mexico State University-Dona Ana
DACC is a responsive and accessible learning-centered community college that provides educational opportunities to a diverse community of learners in support of workforce and economic development.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Suburb: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 63%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 11,684 Native American 307.0 Asian 112.0 African American 329.0 Hispanic 6,708.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 3,748 Enrolled FullTime Graduates