General Information About Olympian University of Cosmetology
It is the hope and purpose of the school to provide students with a positive learning environment and a pathway to career success in cosmetology arts and sciences .
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Town: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,534 Native American 43 Asian 22 African American 267 Hispanic 506 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,266 Enrolled FullTime Graduates