General Information About Santa Fe University of Art and Design
The mission of College of Santa Fe is to empower students to lead meaningful lives by offering them a strong liberal arts curriculum and distinguished programs in the creative arts.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 557 Percent Admitted 99% Men Admitted 99% Women Admitted 100% Full Time Retention Rate 21%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 510 650 Math 460 580 Writing 500 640
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 21 27 English 21 28 Math 18 25
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 931 Native American 20 Asian 12 African American 17 Hispanic 181 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 376 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0