General Information About Southwestern College
The mission of Southwestern College is “Transforming Consciousness Through Education”. Consciousness, as understood at Southwestern College, is the capacity and willingness to live life with intentionality and the highest possible level of awareness regarding our personal, social and spiritual purpose for being here. Higher consciousness or awareness creates a capacity for enhanced decision-making and resourcing in our lives, which in turn supports the over arching aim of all helping profession activity—empowerment.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- </div><div style="font-weight:bold;padding-top:6px">Special Learning Opportunities</div>None
- Postbaccalaureate certificate
- Master's degree
- Post-master's certificate
- Suburb: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 152 Native American 3.0 Asian 1.0 African American 1.0 Hispanic 15.0