General Information About Universal Therapeutic Massage Institute
Upon completion of the program it is our goal that the student will be trained to enter the field of massage therapy in an entry level position and be prepared to pass all the licensing requirements to become a licensed massage therapist in the State of New Mexico
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 85%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 191 Native American 13 Asian 3 African American 8 Hispanic 78 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 83 Enrolled FullTime Graduates